Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

13 November 2010

The Second Annual Worldwide Moment

This weekend, the furries are holding a very special event (as it was so successful last year), and it only takes a moment...

For one moment, they are joining furry folks all over the globe to take a silent minute of reflection, medititation, contemplation and prayer:

"Making a Connection
in Spirit
in Energy
in Love"



I reckon I'd like to join in this...wouldn't you?
Please see Two Special Wires for more information



© Annelisa Christensen 11:20 am

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

3 Comments:

At November 13, 2010 11:48 am, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Well I'll certainly be able to join in - I'll be asleep! LOL


Seriously, I think it's a great idea.

 
At November 13, 2010 2:31 pm, Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

We're so glad you are joining us and passing on the word. It's going to be a wonderful feeling ... that moment.

xxoo
Jake and Fergi

 
At November 27, 2010 9:26 am, Blogger Annelisa said...

I hope you enjoyed the moment x (I, unfortunately, fell asleep :-S )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home