Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

13 October 2006

Sky appreciation


One of my passions is the sky... ok, I know that sounds odd, but it does play such a big part of our lives, doesn't it? When the sky's universally gray, how do we feel? When there's floaty little clouds on a blue sky... again we are generally affected by it. I love to look at the sky, and see the ever-changing patterns formed there... sometimes I happen to have my camera, and capture the moment. Most of the time I don't, and wish I did, then remind myself to enjoy the moment anyway. The image, or a moment, can last longer in the memory if we commit it, instead of lazily trying to get the camera to do the job. What happens when the picture/photo/camera isn't available? Then we can't enjoy it as we would a memory. However, saying that, I love to take a picture, run home and say 'Look at this!' so I still take them when I can. Also, the memory does have a habit of playing tricks, doesn't it?

© Annelisa Christensen 11:14 am

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home