Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

16 November 2010

Mist hides the morning sun

Oh, what a beautiful walk I had this morning...so unexpectedly wonderful!

Just take a look at what I saw....












© Annelisa Christensen 7:02 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

6 Comments:

At November 17, 2010 11:43 am, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Oh My! Beautiful!

 
At November 17, 2010 10:51 pm, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Very very magically pretty.

That blue orb makes my imagination soar!

thanks!

xo

 
At November 18, 2010 2:42 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

What a gorgeous walk! LOVE the mist!!! Do I see a pheasant in one shot?

 
At November 21, 2010 1:36 am, Anonymous nelson said...

OMG, your pics are so lovely! thanks for sharing them!

 
At November 27, 2010 9:11 am, Blogger Annelisa said...

Yes it was really...magical, Akelamalu...one of those times you are glad you have a camera on you, cos you just can't describe it...

"Oh it was lovely this morning. The mist sat in all the valleys and looked like a waterfall in one field" - doesn't quite capture the moment, does it...

Hi Jannie...I've been taking that blue marble in my pocket for a few weeks now. Every now and then I see it in a picture :-)

Hello lisaschaos (Lisa?)...yes, it was a pheasant. The farmer feeds the birds during the winter, so there's pheasants everywhere in these fields and woods :-)

You're quite welcome, Nelson...It's been a long time since I carried my camera on my walks with me, so it's nice to get started again :-)

 
At February 23, 2011 3:31 am, Blogger Lioness said...

The first picture some how reminds me of the Robert Frost poem entitled 'Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home