Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

01 November 2007



Only 1500 words today - couldn't think of anything to write :-(

© Annelisa Christensen 8:50 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

4 Comments:

At November 02, 2007 5:10 pm, Blogger Danielle said...

I always get such a boost from your photographs.

Have a great weekend!

 
At November 03, 2007 9:44 am, Blogger Akelamalu said...

ONLY 1500 words? What do you mean ONLY? XX

 
At November 03, 2007 12:17 pm, Blogger Queenie said...

Thats 1500 more than me, if you get chance darling nip over and see my new family addition.

 
At November 03, 2007 7:31 pm, Blogger buffalodick said...

A favor to ask; Could you please tell me the title of the song and the artist who sings it that's on your blog? My wife liked it as much as I did!
P.S. Great photos you have there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home