Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

07 October 2007

Mimi Writes.......: How To Get Your Peace Globe ~ November, 2007




Time to get those Peaceglobes, folks...






Decorate...






and Declare...






your desire for peace:



Mimi Writes.......: How To Get Your Peace Globe ~ November, 2007



© Annelisa Christensen 9:59 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

9 Comments:

At October 08, 2007 1:01 am, Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

Even with your temporarily uncooperative thumb...it's GREAT to see you back and doing well.

All the best my friend...

 
At October 08, 2007 1:36 pm, Blogger TopChamp said...

hello - I've got this up for Mimi too. And I'm gonna have MOI's song in my head for the rest of the day again now. I forget that it starts automatically when your blog loads up!

 
At October 08, 2007 2:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you got my email. We'll be in London on October 18th and leaving the 28th.

 
At October 08, 2007 4:24 pm, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Yep we gotta plug Peace Globe Day. Love those pictures by the way. x

 
At October 08, 2007 8:02 pm, Blogger QUASAR9 said...

lol Annelisa,
a star gazing physics lab rat, you really know how to light my fire.
Glad things are looking up and the stars are smiling down on ya.

 
At October 10, 2007 8:05 pm, Blogger Katie McKenna said...

Great to see you Annelisa! I'm sorry to read about your thumb though!

Have a lovely week!!

 
At October 11, 2007 8:57 am, Blogger lettuce said...

hi again annelisa, so great to hear from you and spend some time here catching up.

lovely lovely pics as always - and so much "life" to cope with. I'm glad you didn't give up the blog. Sometimes I think blogging is all the better for having a break.

 
At October 12, 2007 5:23 pm, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Though I posted this but...I know I won't be Able to do this but my choir is singing Dona Nobis in 3 part harmony for our concert and it's so pretty I go around town singing it as I walk!

 
At October 13, 2007 11:20 pm, Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Thank you so much for promoting. Of course, I could never thank YOU enough. Your heart and soul is so much a part of this movement. You were there with me during the last one and I will never forget your input and hard work.

You are simply the best. And I am sooooo glad you are back on the blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home