Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

26 November 2010

Peace #2

Take a moment to enjoy the little things in life...like falling leaves :-)

Labels:

© Annelisa Christensen 6:15 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

4 Comments:

At November 27, 2010 11:03 am, Blogger Akelamalu said...

There's something so serene about falling leaves. :)

 
At November 27, 2010 6:44 pm, Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Annelisa - thank you for your comment over at my blog. I'm in the last few days of a month-long writing marathon, and your comment was the best thing I could have encountered today!

PS - fall is my favorite season. Your falling leaves video is absolutely lovely.

 
At November 28, 2010 9:08 pm, Anonymous nelson said...

lovely vid! thanks for letting me experience fall at least by watching...

 
At December 06, 2010 1:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to share your video post to my blog! I just love fall and the meanings behind the falling leaves. Thank you for sharing Annelisa! What a wonderful video! And you have such a beautiful blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home