Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

03 November 2007

The first in my series of Globes

I've done a series of five Peace Globes for Dona Nobis Pacem this year. Here's the first (for the others you'll have to come back and see...):








NaNoWriMo: Did a few hundred words before work yesterday morning, and a couple of thousand so far today. Total so far: 4362 (still haven't worked out a plot, but at least I have a germ of an idea :-D )

© Annelisa Christensen 12:34 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

5 Comments:

At November 03, 2007 3:30 pm, Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

You know I love the globe. The images are incredible within the globe itself. Must have taken you forever to do this.

NaNo - a "germ of an idea" .....love it. It will unfold as it should. Just keep writing. We're cheering!

 
At November 04, 2007 11:37 am, Blogger Queenie said...

Must pull my finger out and sort out my Globe. Your doing really well, amazing how you fit it all in. Think I need a kick up the backside sometimes to get me going..

 
At November 04, 2007 1:54 pm, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Love your globe hon, you're so clever! x

 
At November 04, 2007 10:05 pm, Blogger BillyWarhol said...

Hey thx Annelisa fer poppin' by*

I was thrilled with the way that Psychedelic Peace Globe turned out*

Brings back vague memories of Woodstock + Haight Ashbury San Francisco + the Hippies Love Ins for Peace*

;))

1 thing i've only tried once is posting a Photo via PhotoBucket + then Linking to an external Website - I'm gonna follow yer Excellent Detailed Description on how to do that*

Thanks + Peace*

 
At June 30, 2009 8:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have created an actual peace globe-a crystal globe paperweight where the international peace symbol seems to magically float within the globe.

Please go to www.peaceglobes.com for further information-this is a brand new product that instantly communicates peace. This product marks the first time that the peace symbol has been integrated into a globe.

Thanks
Howard G. Peretz
June 30, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home