Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

06 November 2007

More sunsets on the Eve of Dona Nobis Pacem...

And so... the calm before the calm...






At our Astrology class tonight, we were treated to a beautiful end to the day...







© Annelisa Christensen 11:59 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

6 Comments:

At November 07, 2007 11:06 pm, Blogger TopChamp said...

Hello - lovely tree silhouettes. I love the middle one as it makes a very striking pose against the sunset.

Happy peace day.

 
At November 08, 2007 12:36 am, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

These, you painted, right?! They are so magnificent, I can't believe you and I were gazing at the same sun that day!

 
At November 17, 2007 3:21 pm, Blogger mystic rose said...

OH WOW!!!!! Amazing pics!

Annelisa, Thank you so much for reminding me about the NanoWriMo.. I hope you are going full blast!!

I missed it, and I havent been able to write much recently, end of the day when I sit to write, I fall asleep. but yes, I need to write more- everythign else is an excuse. :).

 
At November 21, 2007 3:58 am, Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

"....the calm before the calm...."

Love it.

 
At January 08, 2008 10:53 pm, Blogger Katie McKenna said...

Stunning!

 
At July 20, 2008 6:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Thanks for cruising by my site! I love your photography

 

Post a Comment

<< Home