Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

04 June 2008

Dona Nobis Pacem





Peace Unites Us...





© Annelisa Christensen 10:31 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

7 Comments:

At June 04, 2008 11:12 pm, Blogger storyteller said...

Lovely photograph and Peace Globe today! I love seeing what others have done with this. I’ve participated today on BOTH my blogs so I hope you’ll stop by ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

 
At June 05, 2008 1:20 pm, Blogger Pauline said...

As always moving photographs that allow the viewer to be there. Thank you for sharing this marvelous ability. Peace for all is my wish, my prayer.

 
At June 05, 2008 5:14 pm, Blogger Akelamalu said...

I knew Mimi's Blogblast for Peace would bring you out my friend.

Beautiful Globe and photograph as always. I hope you're well honey and I wish you Peace. xx

 
At June 05, 2008 9:15 pm, Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Now that's more like it. Annelisa and BlogBlast. Goes together like milk and honey.

Peace my friend,
Mimi

 
At June 06, 2008 2:41 am, Blogger Lux said...

Love the message on your globe!

Peace wishes,
Lux

 
At June 10, 2008 6:53 pm, Blogger bulletholes said...

Hey there Annelisa! Rmember me?
Peace on yer green head!

 
At June 16, 2008 8:29 pm, Blogger TopChamp said...

Hello Annelisa - nice to see you! I was grumpy and didn't post but am now ashamed as you came back specially.

How are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home