Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

05 June 2007

Calling the USA for Peace

Ok, not long to go before Blogblast for Peace kicks off over here... only 7 and 1/2 hours! Mimi's still looking for the last few States not yet represented
to have a blogger from every State...

ALASKA, DELAWARE, IDAHO, KANSAS, LOUISIANA, MASSACHUSETTS, MISSISSIPPI, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA, SOUTH DAKOTA, VERMONT AND WYOMING.


There's a few hours left, so if you come from one of those States, and still haven't got your globe sent in.... there's still time!










There's a rainbow to the left of the sun... see how, whilst not emitting light itself, creates its own reflection?







© Annelisa Christensen 3:19 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

6 Comments:

At June 05, 2007 4:30 pm, Blogger Akelamalu said...

These are glorious Annelisa.
I'm all ready for the Blogblast for Peace tomorrow. :)

 
At June 05, 2007 7:16 pm, Blogger bulletholes said...

AL; I have beeen sooooo busy and havent been around but I am all about peace you know and I am also all about being behind ALL THE TIME but I will do something about peace very soon.

 
At June 05, 2007 8:23 pm, Blogger Queenie said...

Think I've got it all done right for the BlogBlast for peace tomorrow, keep your eyes crossed for me.....
Love the rainbow shot, have you ever managed to catch a double rainbow (I mean in your camera).

 
At June 05, 2007 8:24 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Yay, Akelamalu - I'm with you on that!

I know, Steve, I know - you'll find peace when you have a minute's peace! :-)

I don't think it matters when... only that you go looking...

Thanks for stopping by

peace everyone

 
At June 05, 2007 8:26 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Hey, Queenie... almost missed you - you must've posted same time as me (hey, that means we're both on here together... kinda party, eh?)

yes, I've got some pictures of a double rainbow, somewhere back in October or November I think... I'll have a look in a minute, after I put youngster to bed! :-)

 
At June 05, 2007 8:35 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Found one of the pics of double rainbows, Queenie, but I know there was more somewhere... this post just had an obvious title :-D

The Rainbow Maker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home