Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

04 June 2007

Jubilations! & Celebrations! I can post!!!




Oh, wonderful... I went on to the template, to see if I could still add links, and I could. I thought this strange, if they (being Blogger) were blocking my posting, as it would be considered 'altering' the blog...

When it was so darned easy, I wondered if I might start writing a new post 'just in case'....







But, what a surprise awaited me when I got to the post... no message slashed across the top in yellow saying that the blog has been blocked and is awaiting investigation. Nor any other colour message for that matter!! I'm unblocked!

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




.



So, what am I going to write about? Well, Topchamp's suggestion in the comments appealed - greatly... I even started writing a post for Sultana Fling on my (new) pda...but that's not for here. What's for here is all the pictures I've been dying to share, and haven't been able to. Putting them anywhere else just wouldn't seem right!!

(That doesn't mean, by the way, that I'm not going to let off steam about Blogger over at Sultana Fling - I still think that was an excellent idea!!)






I've got some really strange ones today, but they'll have to be for tomorrow, since the camera's still this minute downloading them to the computer.

The pictures here, I took a few days ago in the morning... don't you think the next ones, which were of a planter sitting at an entrance gate, looks like a smoking chimney or something, with light glimpsing behind it? For some reason I really like the second one of these!










But the one I like most is the one at the top...






So, I'm going to leave you with another one of this series, which (I think) is even better!!



Sunrise gives the cloud a silver lining


Hey, I just realised - I can do my Blogblast for Peace post over here - Yahay! I'm happy again :-D


I'm particularly happy, because that day is a special day for a friend of mine, and I want to say a few words for her here... (shhhh....you'll see)




.

© Annelisa Christensen 9:18 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

12 Comments:

At June 04, 2007 9:38 pm, Blogger TopChamp said...

hooray for freedom! Freedom & peace x

 
At June 04, 2007 10:18 pm, Blogger Queenie said...

YAH! I'm so HaPpY, welcome back.
Fantastic photos, but what else would we expect. Oh I want to crush marshmellows, I'm so pleased your back with us and we can share peace together. Yippi de do da, yippi de day!!!!!!

 
At June 05, 2007 12:30 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I´m so so glad you´re back! *MakingBackflips*

Waiting for these pictures was worthwhile. Again I couldn´t decide which one I love most. Well, I´m a lucky one. I don´t have to decide - I can love them ALL!

Looking forward for the Blogblast...

Love&Peace ♥
Sanni

P.S.: I hope your friend´s alright?!?!

 
At June 05, 2007 3:16 am, Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

YES!!!

Your photos are stunning as always. I rather think the pot looks like Mary Poppin's hat.
I hope Julia has a happy birthday. I'm sure you'll do your best to make it so for her.

Soooooo relieved you can post now.

Mims

 
At June 05, 2007 3:17 am, Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

P.S.
I literally cannot keep up with posting globes. I'm exhausted.
And it's awesome.

I'll sleep later.

 
At June 05, 2007 3:20 am, Blogger Farris Thorne said...

Good to see you back, Annalisa. A few years back, someone had spamitized me to the point where my own e-mail address was being used as a spam sender, and man, was it murder to correct. Glad things worked out quickly for you! ft

 
At June 05, 2007 6:46 am, Blogger Annelisa said...

Grrr... sixth time lucky?

I had just posted a comment to you all (for the fifth time!), saying thank you for being there for me while I was being blog-blocked, and being grateful to Blogger for unblocking me so quickly.... unfortunately, Blogger ATE it!!!! I haven't time to answere again individually, so thanks Topchamp, Queenie, Sanni, Mim & Farris.

Oh, and btw, Mims - when are you going to DELEGATE??

 
At June 05, 2007 9:06 am, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Wahey (cartwheels across the blogosphere)they've seen sense!

I was trying to figure out what the hat was!

Fantastic photos, it's so good to have you back honey. xxxxx

 
At June 05, 2007 12:29 pm, Blogger Katie McKenna said...

great to see you so happy!!! :)

 
At June 06, 2007 2:14 pm, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Nice to see more of your famous and beautiful "sun gallery"! Glad you're enabled again!

 
At June 09, 2007 1:18 am, Blogger mystic rose said...

:)
YAY!!

 
At June 10, 2007 10:08 am, Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Loving your sky pictures, I like the one with the rays of the sun streaming through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home