Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

30 October 2007

Breast Awareness month (sticky - 1)

© Annelisa Christensen 2:43 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

4 Comments:

At October 15, 2007 2:45 am, Blogger Katie McKenna said...

Two years ago my adopted mum had breast cancer... this past Friday they removed cancer in her throat...
She is doing well today.. tired.. but such a fighter... One canna help but be aware and raise one's voice when it is so important. Thank you for your sharing. It is appreciated always.

 
At October 16, 2007 4:10 am, Blogger Diane Dehler said...

Stopped to visit and leave well wishes. Take care.

 
At October 16, 2007 4:53 am, Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Hi Annelisa - Trying to reach you. Working on a video and would love to use your pics. BlogBlast is not the same without the sunrise photos. Just want to make sure it's ok with you before I proceed further. Please let me know.

Hugs,
Mimi

 
At October 30, 2007 6:38 pm, Blogger Queenie said...

Missed you Annelisa, I'll be posting soon. Unable to do the walk I have sponsered my neighbour who I know will do well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home