Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

14 October 2006

Gypsy ancestry

Found this wonderful photo in my dad's old suitcase up in the attic, just before hearing from a third cousin (found through family research) his grandad used to visit this family, and they lived in traditional Romany wagons! Always knew there was gypsy in me! :-D
I believe this could be Sarah Cooper, born about 1863 (one hundred years before me) Weston Common, Southampton, England - my great grandmother.

© Annelisa Christensen 8:07 am

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home