Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

19 November 2006

This was 'Something else'...


A sky scene I snapped Sunday (oh, what a good day it was for it! :-) )











And if you want some other lovely sky scenes to look at try the
Cloud Appreciation Society

© Annelisa Christensen 5:11 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

6 Comments:

At November 21, 2006 3:04 am, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

I can see skyscapes are your specialty! Sunsets were always mine.

 
At November 21, 2006 4:53 am, Blogger that frolicsome kid said...

Wow, I have never seen clouds like that!

 
At November 21, 2006 8:27 am, Blogger Annelisa said...

It almost looks like a chinese painting with the trees underneath a bridge, and the falling rain giving it that kind of watercolour look?

You know you said you missed your rainbow the other day? Well, just after that, I had a double one out the back of the house... I'll post that one soon, just for you, MOI!

Frolicsome Kid - never seen ones quite like that myself!

 
At November 22, 2006 10:21 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

By the way, that's rain falling in the sunset beneath the cloud, whilst above it was like a summer's day...

 
At November 24, 2006 6:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This photo is awesome!

I wanted to thank you for your very kind words on my photos of Sterling Forest. And I think you're a real sweetheart because of your involvement in cancer.

And your mom is in my thoughts.

Peace and love.

 
At November 24, 2006 9:17 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Aw, thanks Dan - that's real kind of you, to be spending time looking around!

The cancer thing is because of my friend, but also all the other people in my life I've known, or known of, that's got it/ had it. It's such an unpleasant illness!

My poor old mum! She'd be glad to know she was thought of!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home