Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

08 January 2007

Where's the people?

Ok, super quick post today... it's been a slog of a day (one of the worst for a long time), and I'm just glad I can go shut my eyes now, and let it drift away!

But, before I go, I'll briefly (that'll be a first! ) answer Goatman's question to the last post in pictures...

Why don't my pics (like his) show any people?

Weeeelll...

This is a woodpecker (half way down tree trunk on left)
Good, eh?




This is the back end of Jazz and Sparkey
(Extraordinary!)


Oh, and the back end of Jazz....



Hey, where did the ducks go?

And where are all the people? There's a seat they can sit on... but nobody using it... shame! :-D

If you want to know the truth, pictures I take of people are rubbish! (except on a personal level)... Besides which, I get people all day... this is where I get my peace... :-)

(apologies for not answering comments ... emotioned out today!)

© Annelisa Christensen 11:31 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

16 Comments:

At January 09, 2007 2:13 am, Blogger Bobby Griffin said...

surprise again! check my site for the good news!

 
At January 09, 2007 6:05 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the Bestest Blog Of The Day-award! Well deserved =)
Please keep it up - let your words flow!

 
At January 09, 2007 6:05 am, Blogger that frolicsome kid said...

The dogs look pretty cute from behind. And yay, I saw the woodpecker in the enlarged picture!

Awww, sorry to know that you had a rough day! I hope you get plenty of rest and wake up later feeling refreshed and energised.

And of course, get a pleasant surprise...

BECAUSE YOU WON THE BESTEST BLOG OF THE DAY! YAHOOOOOO!!!

Horray, annelisa! Congratulations! You really deserve it!

Hope this good news will send you bouncing in joy! =D

 
At January 09, 2007 9:11 am, Blogger Lexa Roséan said...

the pics are great and congrats on winning bestest blog of the day:)

 
At January 09, 2007 12:01 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Oh wow! No Way! Just taking my coffe break and looked in to see these comments... hang on a minute... just got to go and check this out!

 
At January 09, 2007 12:24 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Oh, it's true... what a wonderful surprise... and so out of the blue!
I'm stumped for something to say, but totally and utterly chuffed!

Thank you Bobby - you've just cheered me up more than anything else could today... couldn't have asked for a better pressie! :-D
I'm delighted :-D

 
At January 09, 2007 12:28 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Thanks Sanni! However much I begun this blog just to put the poetry and rhymes up, I've really enjoyed just writing... and stopping the words would actually be a problem now :-)

Darn it, coffee break over (I'll come round to Coffee 2 Go later to have another...

 
At January 09, 2007 12:29 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Hey FK - Yay, I'm bouncing! :-D

 
At January 09, 2007 12:31 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Hi Lexa rosean and welcome! Thanks on the compliment :-)

 
At January 09, 2007 12:56 pm, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Neat news! Surely that gave you the lift you so needed!

No wonder you love walking so much in such a beautiful place, and what wonderful "Think Tank" and escape time with your canines!

Word verif, was ezugzorq which sounds like a word you might use in your monster poems!!!!
...and fittingly, your post barfed it up and spit it out!

 
At January 09, 2007 1:01 pm, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

What a great entry Mimi did for you there at Bobby's! Congrats!

 
At January 09, 2007 1:37 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Hey MOI- Mimi's write-up was really great. I shall nip round to Mimi Writes to give her a hug for that later! (I've just sneaked on for a min, when I should be clearing practicals from the classrooms... couldn't resist! :-) )

Not only am I bouncing like Tigger, but floating like a cloud... (both at once???!!! :-D)

You're absolutely right about the verification word... and funny about it being barfed up again! Just typical of my blog, huh?

 
At January 09, 2007 1:39 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Oh yeah, FK - I was offered a 17% refund on the psp from the seller, so that's not so bad... should pay for the adaptor at least, and I already bought a better memory, so I won't need to spend out on the memory card...

Catch up with you later!

 
At January 10, 2007 9:55 am, Blogger that frolicsome kid said...

That's great! ^^

 
At January 16, 2007 9:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll buy that.
Thanks, Goatman

PS I'm on a library computer which apparently will not let me log into the blogger. Thus, anon

 
At January 17, 2007 1:12 am, Blogger Annelisa said...

Hiya Goatman... of course, there is another explanation... and that is that I don't put all my pictures on my blog! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home