Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

01 April 2009

Shadows in the Sky




© Annelisa Christensen 7:28 am

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

3 Comments:

At April 01, 2009 3:15 pm, Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Your sky pictures are soothing to my soul today, my friend. Hope you are well. I miss you!!

 
At April 01, 2009 3:17 pm, Blogger Akelamalu said...

You haven't lost your touch my lovely. Are you back? I miss you. xxx

 
At April 02, 2009 7:27 am, Blogger Annelisa said...

Hi Mims and Akemalu! Good to see you again. It's been a while...

So much has been going on, and is ongoing, that I'm not yet sure if I'm ready for a return.

Who knows?! :-D

I miss you too! XXX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home