Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

01 April 2009

Woodpeckers in the Morning Mist



Apologies for the smudges on the camera...its been a while since its had a dusting! :-)

I'm not sure if I'm back or not...it's been a long winter, much happening. Mostly bad, but one thing very good. Some things are still a long way from being right again, and a certain amount of time is still needed to come to terms with all that's been going on and is still going on. Life, huh?!!

I might just hang about here for a while, and see if I get back into the swing of blogging again...I sure could do with some distraction at the moment....(I swear I must've broken more than one mirror ten years ago!! :-S )...and if I find I have more time, then I shall come visiting again, and see what's happening in all you good folks' lives these days. Hopefully better stuff than mine.

In the meantime, I'll post a few piccies and chat to anyone who stops by for a bit...I miss that! It's been a long while, and the comraderie here is always wonderful. It is very warming to see two old friends having visited the same day as I make a tentative step back too...Hi Mimi and Hi Akemalu.... You can't believe how lovely it is to see you here. I thought folks would've stopped visiting by now! :-D You are incredible...

© Annelisa Christensen 8:30 am

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

4 Comments:

At April 02, 2009 5:01 pm, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Stop visiting you? Don't be silly! You're on my reader so I know you're every move! ((wink))

Seriously it is lovely to see you back and I hope it's such a pleasant experience for you that you'll stay m'deario. I've missed you so much.

I love the video, there may be dust on the lens but you still know how to work it! xx

 
At April 02, 2009 5:35 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Akemalu, it truly is lovely to have you around...you haven't lost your welcoming touch either! :-)

You wouldn't believe how comforting it is that you're here...but then you always have been one of the friendliest and dearest folks in the blogosphere!

I think I just have to come round to yours and see what you've been up to, seeing as you know all my moves :-D fx

 
At April 04, 2009 2:51 am, Blogger Savage said...

Hey Annalisa --

Great to have you back, even if my name did change. ;-) Keep blogging, keep snapping, keep writing... your audience is still here!

Ye olde NaNoWriMo cheerleader,

 
At April 04, 2009 8:30 am, Blogger Annelisa said...

Farris? You've gone wild!! :-D

Good to see you again ol' writing buddy! Did you attempt last year's NaNoWriMo? I started, but flopped after only half way...heart wasn't in it :-S But this year....!!!

Hope everything's well with you. I followed the link to your profile (hey, you got a pic! :-)) but couldn't visit your blog, so thought I'd just answer here...

((((hugs)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home