Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

18 October 2006

Simply Sky


YEeesss! It seems to be working...I've got something new on the go. It'll be while before that's on here, but at least the creative spring is beginning to flow again, and the drought is over. In the meantime, I've found another oldie that might be a little obscure, but I know what I was talking about! :-) The only thing is, in it's original form, the middle section was in two distinct columns - two diverging tracks. Unfortunately, I seem to be having some layout problems, which I'll no doubt sort eventually!

[poem Simply Sky removed for publication Aug 2017]

© Annelisa Christensen 9:46 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

3 Comments:

At October 22, 2006 5:35 am, Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

Perfect combinatino of image and words. Beautiful photograph.

 
At October 27, 2006 3:34 am, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

I love "milking the morning view"!!

 
At November 05, 2006 8:55 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Kilroy - Thanks! Knowing you can recognise a good photo, this means a lot to me!

mother of invention- must admit, that thought sprung to mind because of the earliness I was up :-) - Milking time!

red dirt girl - thanks! And coming from an accomplished poet such as yourself, I appreciate the comment more! :-) [it's one of my old favourites... just a shame I couldn't get the spacing right]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home