Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

03 April 2009

Pwlleli, Wales, October 2008























That one good thing I mentioned happening to me? After 45 years of life came along a man who could turn me into a puddle...turned my insides to liquid and my legs to jelly. We talked, laughed and sung together, enjoying each others' company. With him I felt anything was possible. It felt like all life's downs had a bandaid on them and the ups created a huge bubble around us. I fell in love. These pictures are from one of the happiest times of my life.

© Annelisa Christensen 3:08 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

5 Comments:

At April 03, 2009 6:04 pm, Blogger Akelamalu said...

You always find magic in the skies Annelisa. Thankyou for sharing your photos and your memories m'dear. x

 
At April 05, 2009 6:15 am, Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

You look so beautiful and happy on the beach. Lovely photographs. Thank you for sharing your heart and your talent with us. Please stay around now....ok?

 
At April 05, 2009 7:04 am, Blogger Annelisa said...

Good Morning Akemalu. The magic is always there...you just have to look up! :-D

And Good morning to you too Mimi. This holiday was at the beginning of a beautiful relationship, unfortunately over now. It was the best thing (besides the my four children) that ever happened to me :-D

 
At May 13, 2009 7:57 pm, Blogger TopChamp said...

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're back! Woo hoo........ I am back-reading but stopped to tell you that Pwllheli's my Mum's home town and we were there just last week.

 
At May 18, 2009 11:10 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Wow, TC, that's a real coincidence! I'd never been there before and I loved it. So, were you just passing through or are there rellies still there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home