Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

03 June 2009



© Annelisa Christensen 6:00 am

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

4 Comments:

At June 03, 2009 3:29 pm, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Oh my, that's a beautiful sky. x

 
At June 03, 2009 7:07 pm, Blogger Waterbaby said...

My friend's mom, who is from England, tells me that the streaks of light coming through the clouds like that is angels coming down to be with those who can see them.

 
At June 04, 2009 4:52 pm, Blogger bulletholes said...

My Water Baby...she talks to Angels!
And Annelisa takes pictures of them!

 
At June 05, 2009 6:43 am, Blogger Annelisa said...

Mmmm....love the idea of the angels! :-) I've just recovered a lot of my old camera pics from a faulty hard drive (wish I'd backed up my back up!! :-S) and there looks like loads of 'angels in the sky' pics... maybe I'll put a few up....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home