Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

12 May 2009

Above the clouds


© Annelisa Christensen 6:31 am

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

2 Comments:

At May 12, 2009 4:19 pm, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Your photography is still phenomenal m'deario. :)

 
At May 12, 2009 10:24 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

I had better pictures, unfortunately lost when my external hard drive took a nose-dive :-( These are from the flight to Norway which I happened to have saved on the camera's hard drive (unbeknownst to me until today :-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home