Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

13 May 2009

Flowers in the bowers...(and other places)

Bluebells in the shady spots of the woods catch the colour of spring...


For window boxes geraniums and lobelia are just the thing...


And a scattered trail that made the sixties swing...

© Annelisa Christensen 8:30 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

5 Comments:

At May 13, 2009 11:25 pm, Blogger red dirt girl said...

oh wow - those bluebells are gorgeous!
i used to have those very SAME sixties flower powers all over my bicycle.

sigh. those were the days.

i'm still hanging here by a hoof in the blogosphere. it's been a strange and erratic journey. well, damn, my entire life journey has been strange and erratic, especially during the last 2 years.

but enough about me,
gosh i'm soo so happy to see you, AE.

xxxooo
rdm

 
At May 14, 2009 5:36 pm, Blogger bulletholes said...

Is that your car?
Man, if I saw you drivin' down the street with your electric smile and that radon hair, I'd have to chase after you!
Woof Woof!

 
At May 14, 2009 5:51 pm, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Great photos Annelisa, especially the doggy frolicking in bluebell wood! :)

 
At May 16, 2009 9:14 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Red Dirt Mule Flower Power Rules OK! We're going to put bugs (dragonflies, butterflies, ladybirds, wasps etc) down the side of the car...we've got most of them, just need to find half an hour to do the sides...I'll post a piccie when we're done! :-D

I know what you mean about a strange and erratic life...I (and those around me agree) have had a pretty hectic and erratic life for the last years...nothing seems to run smoothly :-S I'm hoping the tide will turn and some good luck will come my way sometime (ANYTIME...if anyone's listening!!! :-D) soon... But, one thing that has been the same for a while is the presence of my very good blogging friends...and you (all three of you above) are the finest!

Bulletholes ...as long as you don't lift your leg up against the wheels! :-D But, hey, maybe I'd slow down so you can hop in and take a ride in the ol' hippie car...and you can tell me all about what you did in the 60s!!

Akemalu...the doggy pic was actually taken by my younger son recently, but I've taken lots in the local forest too. The middle pic is of my recently planted window boxes...I'm so looking forward to them coming out in full flower!

 
At May 20, 2009 1:31 pm, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

The bluebells are so pretty! My fav. colour! I still have a flower power watch my dad got me in London in 1964!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home