Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

04 November 2006

Frosty Sunrise from my window

This is what I woke up to - what a way to start the day! They might not be the best photographs in the world, but they are in my world! :-)









Morning view- frosty mist on the golf course






And the skin of cloud rolled back
revealing heaven's inner body

© Annelisa Christensen 7:46 am

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

5 Comments:

At November 04, 2006 1:30 pm, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Actually, Annelisa, they are beautiful pictures.

 
At November 04, 2006 2:20 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Why, thank you jean-luc picard! I appreciate you stopping by and telling me this...

One day I'll do a photography course, and learn to capture the moment better. Until then, I'll just have to rely on my instinct and a good old digital camera with no lenses!

(I've been a big fan of your name-sake for years! :-D )

 
At November 04, 2006 6:14 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Hi red-dirt-girl! Yes, I live in a very lovely area (I returned here, to where I grew up, after years living in other places in the country.) Can't beat this place for wonderful landscapes and skyscapes!

and I always enjoy visiting you - the feeding thought thing is mutual! :-)

 
At November 06, 2006 9:55 pm, Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

I think a course is the last thing you need, Annelisa. You shoot with passion and your photographs are wonderful. Those who teach all too often siply seek to make you want they wish you to be. I would continue along the path you have taken. You are gifted.

 
At November 09, 2006 10:47 am, Blogger Annelisa said...

Thank you Kilroy! I've been touched by your messages of support throughout my time in the blogosphere... Despite feeling I shouldn't need confirmation from others, I still enjoy your lovely words of compliments and encouragements (maybe I'm human, after all! :-D) I guess I wouldn't be even putting my stuff here, if I didn't want to share it with others... so maybe I'll have to eat my words to rdg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home