Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

26 October 2006

(F) Fussy Eater


(Some little monsters I know...oct 31st 2001)
This one might be a bit messy, and just a tad gory, but I happen to like it! :-)
...and other parents might just recognise this scene...

[Poem Fussy Eater removed for publishing Aug 2017
other rhymes from this collection now on Amazon A-Z Monsters (not) For Bed]

© Annelisa Christensen 1:15 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

7 Comments:

At October 26, 2006 5:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the poem I think it really cool I like reading stuff like that It reminde's me of something that my nice would say about food. Keep on rocking girl.

 
At October 26, 2006 6:52 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Yeah, that's where it came from - dinner with 4 kids at the table used to be pretty lively! :-)

 
At October 26, 2006 7:05 pm, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Fun stuff! The kids at school would love this! If I had my own class, I would share this now!

 
At October 26, 2006 7:24 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

So, mother of invention, are you a Headteacher? Do you just teach part-time now? I am wondering why you haven't got your own Gr 3 class anymore?

 
At October 27, 2006 3:30 am, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

I am on a health leave because I have had tons of problems,mostly stemming from diabetes in the form of a mild MI , or heart attack, last Feb and had 1 stent put in 1 artery. I need to do a lot of exercise but need to build up to it. I also have chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia so I was going 1/2 time anyway since 1992. I would be too stressed and tired to have a healthy body right now if I went to school. So I go over to help just to keep my finger in the pie sort of thing. I miss the kids terribly! I have no children..too risky due to diabetes. Not sure I'll even go back next year ..I would hate to lose any health I've gained.

 
At October 27, 2006 11:40 pm, Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

A smile is exactly what I was in need of this evening.

 
At October 29, 2006 11:48 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Mother of Invention- sorry to hear it's been that bad for you. It sounds like one thing on top of another! :-(

I kinda know what the tiredness bit's like, though, as I have hypothyroidism (though treated now, I had two years where sleep was more irresistable than day to day living...)

But, I'm glad to hear you still do some teaching - it makes all the difference to have something to look forward to, doesn't it!

Kilroy - glad you enjoyed it...as I said, it's one of my favourite of the kiddie ones, because it's a bit of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home