Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

13 December 2006

(O) Octogenarian Ogre





Ok, I have to be quick, as I've got to walk to work today - my car wasn't as easy to fix as I'd hoped, nor they'd given hope about! And it's costing me a bomb (a cost before Christmas i could well do without) It went in for it's MOT (Ministry of Transport) test, which is putting it through a whole lot of tests to make sure it's road-worthy and safe, and wasn't expected to have much wrong with it, but a lot of little things were found.... and it's better to do them (beside which, the majority have to be fixed just to get through the test - an essential if you want to keep the car on the road!) So, for the second day I'm without a car :-(





Only today, I haven't got a lift from my workmate, Lynne, as its her day off (Oh, by the way, Lynne, the next two picture were the ones I took at work yesterday, so you can see how clear this camera takes them!)

Anyway, I digress. I'm going to type quickly, and get another of my kiddie rhymes up:








[poem Octogenarian Ogre moved for publishing Aug 2017
other rhymes from this collection now on Amazon A-Z Monsters (not) For Bed]



© Annelisa Christensen 7:18 am

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

3 Comments:

At December 13, 2006 10:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm short of time - muchos practising to do.

So all the comments are gonna have to go here:

Tree - FANTASTIC! Multicoloured is definitely the way to go.

Poem - poor Ogre... hang on a minute - BAD Ogre!!

 
At December 13, 2006 1:04 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

:-D Funny! Hope your practising's going well - got many more concerts for Christmas?

 
At April 11, 2007 12:48 pm, Blogger twilite said...

I like the ogre story! Glad the rabbit stew was ready...otherwise...I dread to think what might become of you Annelisa!

Your poems made my evening. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home