Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

13 December 2006

trouble leaving messages...

.
I've just tried to leave messages on 3 different blogs, and I'm not recognised, even when I go 'anonymous' - it was the same yesterday - what's going on?

update:
Have now moved to Beta, and the problem's been solved!

© Annelisa Christensen 2:20 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

5 Comments:

At December 13, 2006 4:06 pm, Blogger TopChamp said...

Hello - TAG! Book meme - don't worry if you can't be bothered.

IT'S DISGUSTING HERE TODAY and I'm getting really really fed up of not being able to go very far coz of the wind. Used to the rain.

 
At December 14, 2006 12:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having the same trouble leaving comments......!! I had to use my gmail account to answer your tag....I'm afraid I'll lose my blog if I switch......it's just my rotten luck!

rdkitty

 
At December 14, 2006 8:10 am, Blogger Annelisa said...

Well, I haven't lost my blog, but it appears leaving comments on friend's blogs is just as difficult from this side of the fence - I must've spent half an hour trying to leave one at MOI's yesterday... and then I gave up!
I'm just about to see what the situation is today...

 
At December 14, 2006 10:00 pm, Blogger mystic rose said...

hey..i did the tag. red dirt girl taggedme in turn..:)

 
At December 15, 2006 7:30 am, Blogger Annelisa said...

D'you know, Mystic, I never found your 'weird' tag... did you do it? or am I being tag-blind when I come to yours...? Maybe you got a special place you do them?

Anyway, I shall come over and have a look for both the memes in a bit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home