Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

12 July 2009

More mist

I do love morning mist...













© Annelisa Christensen 10:54 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

4 Comments:

At July 13, 2009 3:30 pm, Blogger Akelamalu said...

Those photos are very ethereal my lovely, wonderful. :)

 
At July 13, 2009 3:49 pm, Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Annelisa's world is a beautiful world indeed. Crank up that camera of yours. The world awaits.

 
At July 13, 2009 8:51 pm, Blogger Annelisa said...

Hey guys...lovely to see you. I've been busy with so many things I almost closed my blog down I figured I just don't have the time, but photos will keep it ticking over...maybe :-)

I tooke these photos a little while back, but my external hard drive totally cracked up, and I had to get all my photos for the last few years recovered :-S I got most of them back, but there are all these blanks I keep thinking "I wonder what that one was!" Maybe I should put more of them up before they're lost for good, huh?

 
At November 11, 2009 7:58 pm, Anonymous richard said...

I love the morning (or evening) mist. I dream of teh time I will have a house on the side of a mountain, overlooking a lake and can watch the deer come and drink in the early morning mist.

Hard to tke pictures of, though. I have some spectacular, but most are blah. Same with taking pictures of clouds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home